Who are we?
The Frêche à l’âne campsite is 80 pitches covering 2 hectares of land with a panoramic view of the valley and surrounding countryside, just 1km from the sea. The spacious terraced pitches are separated by hedges and planted with various species of trees: 62 pitches for your tent, caravan or camper, 15 comfortable mobile homes including one for people with reduced mobility and 2 canvas lodges for a taste of alternative camping.
At the Frêche à l'Âne campsite we welcome you from April 1st to October 31st: the reception is open from 8:00 to 20:00 without interruption.
- 2 impeccable sanitary blocks with free hot showers including one equipped for disabled guests
- a small grocery store with bread and pastries every day (from 01/04 to 31/10)
- Free WIFI spot near reception
- a kitchen for the use of campers, with fridge, stove and microwave
- freezer self-service for your freezer packs
- a service area for motor-homes
- a washing machine, spin dryer, collective clothes lines, ironing table and iron
- a playground equipped for young children
- a games room for older children with table football, pool table and table tennis
- library and board games
- entertainment in the barn: Mondays, mussels and chips evening and barbecue every Wednesday evening